McLaren Senna is recalled in the United States due to engine problemsSeptember 7, 2019
The British company has identified problems with the power unit of the Senna hypercar.
Owners of McLaren Senna hypercars in the United States will be notified about the start of a revocable campaign, the reason for which is the likelihood of damage to the wires due to contact with the “heat shield”.
According to the information available, various problems can develop due to this defect: from stopping the engine to its failure due to the unburned fuel entering the catalytic converter. It is noted that due to a malfunction, no incidents were recorded, and there were no complaints from customers.
This problem was discovered on August 1, 2019 as part of an examination of the client’s hypercar, after which a trial was conducted and it was revealed that this case was not the only one. Representatives of the British brand note that the retracted McLaren Senna hypercars will be delivered to the company’s dealerships, where repairs will be completed in less than two hours.
- Alpina presented a new version of the sedan B3
- Porsche showing the process of creating the new 911 Targa 4S Heritage Design Edition
- New Ford F-150 Raptor gets an exclusive color
- Rare Volkswagen Camper Van will be auctioned off
- New car sales in Japan continue to decline