McLaren Senna GTR will be shown at a retroshow in ParisFebruary 7, 2020
This week in Paris, a cult hypercar will be shown at a retro car show.
Unique McLaren Senna GTR will be presented at the auto show, which will be held this week in Paris. The model will be shown together with four iconic McLaren F1 and the rare McLaren M6GT. Note that McLaren released only 75 copies of the racing Senna GTR.
The hypercar is equipped with a 4.0-liter twin-turbocharged V8 power unit providing 813 hp. and 590 Nm of torque. The Senna GTR weighs just 1,188 kg and generates 1,000 kg of peak downforce. In addition, the exhibition will show the F1 GTR # 42 racing car, prepared by the French racing team BBA Competition.
McLaren will also bring one of its rare F1 Longtail models and F1s chassis No. 69, one of the last road cars released in 1998. The McLaren booth also includes one of four M6GTs built and developed from the M6 Can-Am made by renowned Bruce McLaren.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup