McLaren racers showed helmet coloringFebruary 15, 2019
On the day of the presentation of the new McLaren MCL34 team riders presented helmet colors for the upcoming season.
A familiar red-orange band remained on the helmet of Carlos Sainz, but the number on the upper part now surrounds a large white circle, and the back part has become blue with the McLaren logo.
The helmet of Lando Norris retained the usual green-blue gamut and coloring, developed last year by the British company MDM Designs for his performances in Formula 2.
- Tesla sues Chinese media over negative reporting on Shanghai plant
- 2022 “charged” BMW X3 M and M4 spotted in tests
- Look at the pink Rezvani Tank with lemon interior
- Humvee hijacked from military warehouse found in Los Angeles River
- Lottery Winner Cannot Pick Up Chevrolet Corvette Won From Dealer