McLaren racers showed helmet coloringFebruary 15, 2019
On the day of the presentation of the new McLaren MCL34 team riders presented helmet colors for the upcoming season.
A familiar red-orange band remained on the helmet of Carlos Sainz, but the number on the upper part now surrounds a large white circle, and the back part has become blue with the McLaren logo.
The helmet of Lando Norris retained the usual green-blue gamut and coloring, developed last year by the British company MDM Designs for his performances in Formula 2.
- Spy photos of a disguised Lotus Esprit appeared on the network
- Electric version of Genesis G80 spotted during tests
- Infiniti QX60 Monograph prototype presented
- Lincoln unveils exclusive 2021 Navigator
- Mercedes-AMG offers roof rack with ribs and diffusers