McLaren MSO released tuning to increase downforce 570S Coupe and 570S SpiderJune 7, 2019
The cost of the kit will be 11 035 US dollars. For this money, the buyer will receive an additional 75 kg of downforce. Tuning is designed for the Sports Series – McLaren 570S Coupe and 570S Spider models.
It is called the High Downforce Kit and includes a carbon fiber rear wing as well as aerodynamic blades. The wing is complemented by a built-in brake light. It is also decorated with a plate in color Palladium Gray with MSO logos in silver.
It is reported that the installation of “High Downforce Kit” will take about four hours. The cost of the kit does not include payment for installation work tuning.
[supsystic-slider id=1031 position=”center”]
- Superformance has modernized the legendary Shelby Daytona
- Sony has no plans to release a production version of the Vision-S concept
- Latest internal combustion engine Lotus debuts this summer
- New Nissan Ariya spotted on tests in Japan
- BMW will cut its lineup for profit