McLaren has revealed details about the new supercar ArturaFebruary 16, 2021
The new McLaren Artura will replace the McLaren 570S sports car.
McLaren has revealed some details about its new 2021 McLaren Artura supercar. Thus, it became known that the newest car will receive a hybrid power plant based on a turbocharged V6, designed using the technologies used in the McLaren P1 hypercar.
The power plant has not been reported, but it has been claimed to deliver power comparable to McLaren’s turbocharged V8. Note that the 3.8-liter engine in the McLaren 570S produces 562 hp. and 600 Nm of torque, which allows the sports car to accelerate from standstill to 100 km / h in 3.2 seconds and have a top speed of 325 km / h.
The McLaren Artura is also said to be based on an all-new carbon monocoque designed specifically for hybrid sports cars. It is lightweight to compensate for the weight of the batteries and the electric motor. The premiere of the new hybrid supercar McLaren Artura is scheduled for 17 February.
- The renderings presented the radical evolution of the design of the Chevy Silverado pickup
- Details about the extreme sedan BMW M3 CS have appeared
- The new Toyota Corolla Cross crossover is being tested on US roads
- Nissan will not be able to produce half a million cars due to a shortage of chips
- The new Opel and Vauxhall Vivaro-e received a hydrogen unit with a range of 400 km