McLaren GT appeared in ParisApril 10, 2019
At the Geneva Motor Show, McLaren announced that it is working on a version of the Grand Tourer, which will be the easiest and “one of the fastest.” Now the prototype model is noticed on testing in Paris.
The model with an average location of the engine promise to submit before the end of this year. As McLaren CEO Mike Flevitt previously reported, “this car … will provide the comfort and space expected from the Grand Tourer, but combine them with a level of maneuverability that has never been in this segment, it will be the easiest of the Grand Tourers, and With the best ratio of power and weight, I promise that it will be one of the fastest. “
McLaren noted that the new model, like the Speedtail, will have a maximum speed of 402 km, acceleration from 0 to 300 km / h will take 12.8 seconds. Later, an Instagram post showing the new model in Paris was removed, but McLaren has already released official photos of the GT prototype hidden under camouflage.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid