McLaren Grand Tourer tested before official debutMay 14, 2019
The premiere of the model, which may come to replace the current 570GT, will take place tomorrow. Meanwhile, the British brand continues the McLaren Grand Tourer.
Details about the model do not yet reveal. The new Grand Tourer is likely to get an upgraded version of the current McLaren design style, including boomerang headlights, as well as large side vent holes. At the rear there is a spoiler, thin LED lights and an aggressive rear diffuser.
It should be noted that the luggage compartment of the Grand Tourer will be small. Access to it will be somewhat difficult due to the side glass panel. However, McLaren promises that it will retain a reasonable load capacity. He is expected to hold more baggage than the 570GT.
Power is likely to provide the familiar 3.8-liter twin-turbocharged V8 engine. Its capacity will be about 600 hp.
- Police will start sharing fines with informants
- Toyota Supra with Tesla filling in development
- Bahrain Formula 1 Grand Prix stopped due to terrible accident of Roman Grosjean
- Ford GT chief designer put his creation up for sale
- Hyundai and Kia fined for problem engines