McLaren fined five thousand eurosMarch 16, 2019
The Australian Grand Prix stewards fined the McLaren team for five thousand euros for an unsafe release to the Lando Norris car in the third session of the free races.
The mechanics of the British team fired Norris from the pits at the moment when Robert Kubica passed by in the pit lane. Pole managed to slow down, so that the collision was avoided.
- Rare blue Lancia Delta will be sold at auction
- Renault presented an electric car for its own car sharing
- Peugeot risks not returning to the American market
- Charged electric hatchback Cupra el-Born debuts in 2021
- Updated 2022 Audi S8 spotted in tests