McLaren fined five thousand eurosMarch 16, 2019
The Australian Grand Prix stewards fined the McLaren team for five thousand euros for an unsafe release to the Lando Norris car in the third session of the free races.
The mechanics of the British team fired Norris from the pits at the moment when Robert Kubica passed by in the pit lane. Pole managed to slow down, so that the collision was avoided.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires