McLaren: Contract with Renault minders will not be extendedSeptember 28, 2019
McLaren Racing officially confirmed the breakup with Renault motorists after the end of the current three-year contract at the end of the 2020 season.
Zack Brown, director of McLaren Racing: “Renault has played an important role in our recovery plan, becoming a fantastic McLaren Racing partner. Despite a clear bet on the factory team, Renault always used an honest, consistent and open approach in our relations.
We thank all the staff at Viri for their excellent McLaren service over the past two years. Next year we will spend the last year of our cooperation and are fully focused on solving the common task of reducing the gap between the leaders. ”
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily