McLaren: Contract with Renault minders will not be extendedSeptember 28, 2019
McLaren Racing officially confirmed the breakup with Renault motorists after the end of the current three-year contract at the end of the 2020 season.
Zack Brown, director of McLaren Racing: “Renault has played an important role in our recovery plan, becoming a fantastic McLaren Racing partner. Despite a clear bet on the factory team, Renault always used an honest, consistent and open approach in our relations.
We thank all the staff at Viri for their excellent McLaren service over the past two years. Next year we will spend the last year of our cooperation and are fully focused on solving the common task of reducing the gap between the leaders. ”
- The Japanese will create an ultra-affordable electric car
- Render shows Renault 5 Alpine as a sports supermini
- LG unveils next generation digital car key
- SEAT Arona Facelift hatchback prototype spotted on tests
- 2022 Ford Expedition updated SUV prototype spotted