McLaren and Huski Chocolate have signed a partnership agreementFebruary 5, 2019
The McLaren team and the Swedish company Huski Chocolate signed a multi-year partnership agreement, and its logos will appear on the back wing of the MCL34 in 2019. Also appropriately branded overalls riders and uniforms of the staff of the team.
Huski Chocolate produces hot and cold chocolate-based drinks, which will now be served at the McLaren Technology Center in Woking, as well as in the team’s guest area during the race.
Zach Brown, executive director of McLaren Racing: “We are pleased that Huski Chocolate joined our team, we are happy to support this company with its ambitious plans and present it to our global sports community.”
- BMW is preparing for restyling crossover BMW X5
- 2021 Honda City hatchback unveiled
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz Metris gets new design and more options
- Hybrid Kia Sportage PHEV of the new generation undergoes tests at the Nurburgring
- The EU will be able to provide itself with batteries for electric cars by 2025