McLaren and Huski Chocolate have signed a partnership agreementFebruary 5, 2019
The McLaren team and the Swedish company Huski Chocolate signed a multi-year partnership agreement, and its logos will appear on the back wing of the MCL34 in 2019. Also appropriately branded overalls riders and uniforms of the staff of the team.
Huski Chocolate produces hot and cold chocolate-based drinks, which will now be served at the McLaren Technology Center in Woking, as well as in the team’s guest area during the race.
Zach Brown, executive director of McLaren Racing: “We are pleased that Huski Chocolate joined our team, we are happy to support this company with its ambitious plans and present it to our global sports community.”
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests