McLaren almost declassified a new supercar on a teaser video: debut on May 15May 9, 2019
A well-known brand is preparing for the solemn presentation of the new model of the Grand Tourer class. That is, the super-fast model is designed for long trips, and should be the most comfortable and practical car in the entire line of the company.
Already on May 15, a solemn and loud presentation of the new model from McLaren will take place. So far there are no particular details, but the press service decided to stir up interest with the help of a new teaser video, which practically declassified a practical supercar. As planned by the manufacturer, a car of the Grand Tourer class should become the most widespread, thanks to the calculation of daily operation, relative comfort and practicality.
A feature of the model among the entire line of McLaren will be a spacious and comfortable lounge, and the most unusual is a fairly roomy trunk. And the basis for this model was the fastest hypercar McLaren Speedtail. The combination is quite unusual.
As the power unit will be used traditional petrol turbo V8, capable of developing up to 600 horsepower.
- Mercedes-Benz recalls 270,000 C-Class cars over potential fire
- Volvo will turn its hometown into a green polygon by 2030
- Hydrogen hypercar Hyperion XP-1 spotted on trials in Las Vegas
- Updated crossover Kia Sportage will be presented in 2021
- Coupe-cross Volkswagen Tiguan X is sold much worse than the standard version