McLaren 720S turned into an object of street artDecember 25, 2019
The tuners presented a modified supercar made like a wall in some abandoned quarter of the United States.
Tuning Studio 1016 Industries showed a custom McLaren 720S, which learned a proprietary body kit, and the car body was painted by a famous street art master.
The super popular graphist Alec Endon or “Mr. Monopoly”, who despite the mask and constant attempts to avoid attention, is still famous for shikoro, made a special livery in the style of the game “Monopoly”.
The cost of the developed carbon body kit from 1016 Industries is 65 thousand dollars. For this money, customers get an upgraded hood, front spoiler, skirts, other wings, as well as new mirror housings, a massive wing and diffuser.
- New SsangYong Rexton 2021 gets massive grille
- A fan rendering of a Mercedes-AMG supercar appeared on the web
- Hyundai has published a teaser for a new platform for electric cars
- BMW launches first BMW X5 M Competition and X6 M Competition
- Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid debuted