McLaren 720S turned into an object of street artDecember 25, 2019
The tuners presented a modified supercar made like a wall in some abandoned quarter of the United States.
Tuning Studio 1016 Industries showed a custom McLaren 720S, which learned a proprietary body kit, and the car body was painted by a famous street art master.
The super popular graphist Alec Endon or “Mr. Monopoly”, who despite the mask and constant attempts to avoid attention, is still famous for shikoro, made a special livery in the style of the game “Monopoly”.
The cost of the developed carbon body kit from 1016 Industries is 65 thousand dollars. For this money, customers get an upgraded hood, front spoiler, skirts, other wings, as well as new mirror housings, a massive wing and diffuser.
- Nikola startup continues to sue Tesla
- Range Rover Velar has been updated
- Volkswagen e-Golf participates in sustainable Uber project
- Fantastic Mercedes Vision AVTR concept hits the road
- Honda released photos of Honda Odyssey