McLaren 675LT did not cope with leaving the parking lotApril 10, 2019
Supercar suffered in a ridiculous accident. Low ground clearance and a sloppy driver caused the front end of the McLaren 675LT to be hit hard.
The driver of the 675 Longtail went shopping, and then wanted to go home, but the low nose rested on the floor. Apparently, the car owner was driving too fast. If he were more careful, the incident could have been avoided.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system