McLaren 675LT did not cope with leaving the parking lotApril 10, 2019
Supercar suffered in a ridiculous accident. Low ground clearance and a sloppy driver caused the front end of the McLaren 675LT to be hit hard.
The driver of the 675 Longtail went shopping, and then wanted to go home, but the low nose rested on the floor. Apparently, the car owner was driving too fast. If he were more careful, the incident could have been avoided.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid