Mazda6 for the USA will be equipped with a diesel engineFebruary 13, 2020
The debut of the Japanese model in the American car market is expected this year.
Mazda will offer its customers in America a diesel version of the Mazda6. The automaker has certified for this regional market a car with a 2.2-liter four-cylinder turbodiesel, familiar to us from the CX-5 line. This document hints that the SkyActiv-D engine will be available for the Mazda6. The diesel engine will be paired with a six-speed automatic. But there is no information about the type of drive yet. As for the motor itself, it is unlikely that it will undergo any fundamental upgrade. Its capacity will be 168 horsepower.
Mazda6 buyers in Signature performance can count on diesel under the hood. For such a car with a basic two-liter gasoline turbo engine, they ask for a minimum of $ 36,345.
The diesel option should cost more. Recall that for a CX-5 with a diesel engine, the size of the increase is about 4 thousand dollars
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon
- Elevate kit converts mountain bikes to electric
- Nikola Founder Leaves Company Due to Fraud Allegations
- In the US, began the production of electric buses that will help schools earn money
- Tesla will earn at least $ 200 billion a year from energy storage