Mazda3 has turned into a car in the style of “Rick and Morty”November 18, 2019
Especially for fans of the American animated series “Rika and Morty,” Turo, in collaboration with Adult Swim, created Mortymobile.
The Mortymobile is the 2010 Mazda3 white five-door hatchback with a giant petrified Morty fiberglass figure holding onto the roof. A unique model can be booked on the official Turo website for $ 350 per day. All proceeds will go to the benefit of an organization that supports and empowers women in technical fields.
Like any Mazda3 of this generation, it has a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine with 167 hp. To celebrate the fourth season of the animated show, which began on November 10, Mortymobile went on a local tour and will be in Los Angeles from November 18 to 25, then to San Diego from December 9 to 16. It is fully likely that the original hatchback will go on an international tour.
- Tesla began to equip with a full-fledged autopilot
- Pininfarina Battista offers exclusive charging
- BMW and Kith create a line of clothing for motorists
- MINI Cooper S Convertible Receives Sidewalk Version
- Most often the rules are violated by drivers of BMW, Audi and Acura