Mazda2 gets the appearance in the style of “six”July 17, 2019
There are photos of the updated hatchback
The network appeared the alleged photos of the updated subcompact Mazda2. Judging by the pictures, the hatchback will get the appearance in the style of the latest models of the Japanese brand: Mazda3 and Mazda6.
After a facelift, the Mazda2 will have narrower headlights with LED running lights, a new front bumper with other foglights and a grille instead of horizontal ribs instead of horizontal edges. Also, the hatchback will get new 16-inch multi-spoke wheels and leather upholstery in blue.
Technical stuffing Mazda2 is unlikely to change. Now the hatchback is equipped with a 1.5-liter Skyactiv-G gasoline engine, as well as a five-speed manual or a six-speed automatic transmission. The asset has a proprietary traction control system G-Vectoring Control.
In April of this year, the Mazda2 turned into a Toyota Yaris for the American market. The car has a different design of the front and logos, but the interior and the technical filling of the source. The power plant is a 1.5 Skyactiv-G engine with 107 horsepower and 140 Nm of torque, which is paired with a six-speed automatic.
- The court ordered Tesla to stop deforestation at the Gigafactory construction site near Berlin
- Volkswagen unveils its fleet parking technology
- Polestar uses recycled materials in interior design
- Spotted a prototype high-performance Porsche Cayenne Coupe GT
- American tuning studio modernized Chevrolet Colorado