Mazda will show its first electric car at the Tokyo Motor ShowSeptember 18, 2019
As expected, the first electric car from Mazda will be presented at the Tokyo Motor Show, which opens on October 24. This was announced by company representative Yoshikazu Nagai.
Currently, the model is at the test mule stage: the filling of the new electric car is hidden under a slightly modified Mazda CX-30 body with the inscription “Mazda e-TPV” on the body. However, it is reported that the car, which will debut in Tokyo, is a “completely new model.”
The form factor of the model is still unknown, but given the high demand for crossovers, a compact model from this segment is expected.
It is known that the electric Mazda will be driven by an electric motor, the power of which reaches 141 hp. The battery is installed at 35.5 kW / h. To increase the range, Mazda will also optionally offer an auxiliary power unit.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published