Mazda will show its first electric car at the Tokyo Motor ShowSeptember 18, 2019
As expected, the first electric car from Mazda will be presented at the Tokyo Motor Show, which opens on October 24. This was announced by company representative Yoshikazu Nagai.
Currently, the model is at the test mule stage: the filling of the new electric car is hidden under a slightly modified Mazda CX-30 body with the inscription “Mazda e-TPV” on the body. However, it is reported that the car, which will debut in Tokyo, is a “completely new model.”
The form factor of the model is still unknown, but given the high demand for crossovers, a compact model from this segment is expected.
It is known that the electric Mazda will be driven by an electric motor, the power of which reaches 141 hp. The battery is installed at 35.5 kW / h. To increase the range, Mazda will also optionally offer an auxiliary power unit.
- Audi will begin to buy batteries for electric cars in China
- In Arizona will appear area without cars
- Ford Performance considers refinement of Mustang Mach-E electric car
- Sub-brand Corvette can get an estimate of up to $ 12 billion
- Great Wall Motor will build a BMW factory