Mazda will show its first electric car at the Tokyo Motor ShowSeptember 25, 2019
As part of the Tokyo Motor Show, the world premiere of the first production Mazda electric car will take place.
The electric car will become the third representative of the new generation model line. The novelty was created taking into account a deep study of the needs of the target audience and is able to make the lives of owners more vibrant and eventful. In addition, due to innovative solutions, the electric car is changing the approach to the use of transport.
The first Mazda electric car offers the benefits of an electric drive that customers can use intuitively and without the slightest stress. The design was created in accordance with the canons of Kodo stylistic philosophy – the Soul of movement, which considers each car as a work of art. The flexibility of this philosophy allows you to organically adapt the design to the changing values of society and new technologies.
- New Nissan Sentra debuts at Los Angeles Auto Show
- Musk creates a cult of production hell
- Virgin Galactic began training space tourists
- Boring Company began laying a high-speed tunnel under Las Vegas
- Tesla’s electric cars grow by 3% every year