Mazda will show its first electric car at the Tokyo Motor ShowSeptember 25, 2019
As part of the Tokyo Motor Show, the world premiere of the first production Mazda electric car will take place.
The electric car will become the third representative of the new generation model line. The novelty was created taking into account a deep study of the needs of the target audience and is able to make the lives of owners more vibrant and eventful. In addition, due to innovative solutions, the electric car is changing the approach to the use of transport.
The first Mazda electric car offers the benefits of an electric drive that customers can use intuitively and without the slightest stress. The design was created in accordance with the canons of Kodo stylistic philosophy – the Soul of movement, which considers each car as a work of art. The flexibility of this philosophy allows you to organically adapt the design to the changing values of society and new technologies.
- Tesla wants to license its autopilot software
- Rimac said he would do with the purchased Bugatti
- The queue for the Toyota Land Cruiser stretches for 4 years
- Mazda patented eight new brands
- 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 to officially debut on October 26