Mazda will send for repair more than 25 thousand. Mazda3 because of falling off wheelsJuly 1, 2019
Large-scale recall will affect cars sold in the United States. According to the American division of the Japanese brand, the need to transfer the car into the hands of specialists of owners of “problem” cars will be notified in early August.
Mazda has announced a service promotion in the United States that will affect 25,003 Mazda3 cars. All of these cars went off the assembly lines of Mazda factories in Japan or Mexico from September 25, 2018 to April 19, 2019. Defect due to which these cars need repair, can lead to very serious damage. According to the automaker, there are a small gap between the hub bolts and the hub flanges on the copies of the Mazda3 that came under the recall.
This is fraught with the fact that nuts with eyelets can loosen. As a result – the risk of losing the wheel during long operation.
In early August, car owners will be notified of the need to deliver their vehicles for repair, during which experts tightened the bolts. This simple procedure car owner can hold and independently.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos