Mazda will revise the configuration of its crossover Mazda CX-9August 18, 2020
It is reported by the Car and Drive portal.
The 2021 Mazda CX-9 crossover will receive a number of updates. First of all, the car will get a multimedia system with a 10.3-inch screen already in the basic configuration and will receive the Carbon Edition interior design package. In addition, the cost of the model will increase.
The Carbon Edition will be based on the Touring version, but will differ from it with 20-inch wheels, gray body paint, front seat ventilation, electric driver’s seat adjustment and red leather upholstery.
The updated Mazda CX-9 will go on sale before the end of the summer. The base Sport trim starts at $ 35,130. The all-wheel drive system will continue to cost $ 1,900.
- Businessman predicts Tesla worth $ 2 trillion
- Fiat Mobi city car has undergone an update
- Audi E-Tron GT RS will receive three electric motors
- Electric Porsche Macan spotted on tests
- Tesla Model 3 of Chinese assembly will be on sale in Europe