Mazda will release a special series of sedans and station wagons Mazda 6 Kuro EditionApril 17, 2021
Mazda vehicles will only be sold on the UK market.
Mazda decided to make the Mazda 6 even more beautiful and released a limited series of Kuro Edition vehicles. The circulation of new items will be limited to 100 units, 50 of which will be sedans, and another 50 – for station wagons. The basic version of such a car will cost £ 29,250 and £ 30,250 in the case of a station wagon.
The vehicles will feature Polymetal Gray Metallic body paint, black mirror caps, 19-inch wheels and red leather trim. The Kuro Edition will be based on the Sport trim level, which, among other things, is equipped with a Bose sound system, a heated steering wheel, keyless entry and LED DRLs.
The engine range of the Mazda 6 Kuro Edition will be represented by a 2-liter engine with 145 hp. and 165 hp, as well as a 2.5-liter power unit for 194 hp. For all options, both manual and automatic gearboxes will be offered.
- The renderings presented the radical evolution of the design of the Chevy Silverado pickup
- Details about the extreme sedan BMW M3 CS have appeared
- The new Toyota Corolla Cross crossover is being tested on US roads
- Nissan will not be able to produce half a million cars due to a shortage of chips
- The new Opel and Vauxhall Vivaro-e received a hydrogen unit with a range of 400 km