Mazda showed racing versions of the Mazda3, MX-5 Miata and CX-5January 14, 2020
In anticipation of the Tokyo Motor Show, the company declassified its new products.
The Japanese company is preparing for the next debut by developing a racing series for its three models, including a crossover. Mazda3, MX-5 Miata and CX-5 in the special version look amazing, and the premiere of new products will take place at the Tokyo Motor Show in a couple of days.
The cars received an attractive gray, red and white livery with racing stickers, upgraded brakes, a height-adjustable suspension, another muffler, sports seats with six-point belts, and faux suede trim on the steering wheel and gearbox selector.
In addition, the hatchback, roadster and crossover received special body kits, Bridgestone tires with white lettering on the sidewall and attractive Rays rims in size of 17 inches for Miata, 18 inches for Mazda3 and 20 inches for CX-5. Powertrains have not undergone modernization.
- Children’s Mercedes-Benz G-Class 6×6 in an external frame
- See how the 1400-horsepower Dodge Viper accidentally set a speed record
- 106-year-old American returned Cadillac Eldorado stolen from him
- US police spend money from fines for the purchase of Ford Mustang
- Bentley called the new Flying Spur’s cabin “the most difficult in history”