Mazda revealed details about the first production electric carOctober 15, 2019
Mazda Corporation has distributed a teaser of the brand’s debut serial electric car. The novelty will debut on October 23 at the Tokyo Auto Show.
According to the press center of the Japanese brand, the new Mazda electric car will allow passengers to feel “enveloping space.” The main goal of this approach is that, while in the car, people feel good and remain themselves.
The layout of the interior organizes a feeling of spaciousness thanks to the voids around the center console, which create a connection between the driver and passenger areas. When choosing a finish, designers took into account the environmental friendliness of materials and ease of use.
Due to the latest solutions in the field of design and technology, future customers will immediately feel a strong relationship with the car, which will enable them to behave more freely and not give up their own habits.
- Renault Megane RS Trophy-R set a lap record
- From January 1, the European Union introduces stringent requirements for automakers
- Volkswagen introduced the budget cross-wagon C-Trek
- SUV Beijing BJ80 received a new version with a powerful motor
- Global sales of electric vehicles fell in the third quarter of this year