Mazda MX-5 dressed up in Pandem body kitsAugust 24, 2019
Mazda MX-5 (ND) is owned by a motorist from Hiroshima (Japan) Utah Akagi (@ uchan_nd5).
He decided to complement his black Mazda MX-5 Miata with several tuning options. Among them are Pandem aerodynamic body kits, an underestimated air suspension that occupied the entire luggage compartment) and wheels from Nissan 370Z, for the installation of which it was necessary to cut the wheel arches. Due to the strong negative camber, Utah Akagi changes tires every six months.
A distinctive feature of the Pandem kit, as well as the Rocket Bunny body kits, was the bolt mount. The complete set also includes a rear wing and a roll cage, which the car owner uses only during races on the track.
Interestingly, this MX-5, like most Japanese roadsters, is equipped with a not too powerful, but low-cost 1.5-liter engine, designed for the basic version. It delivers 130 horsepower.
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon