Mazda launches first Mazda MX-30 electric carMay 20, 2020
It became known that the company in Hiroshima began mass production of the Mazda MX-30 – the first electric car brand.
Note that the reception of orders began last fall and European buyers will receive their cars this fall. The premiere of the Mazda MX-30 was held in October 2019. Even though the chassis is structurally close to the Mazda 3, the architecture of the electric crossover can be called original, as an electric battery was mounted in the power structure of the body. The car has a power unit on the front axle with a capacity of 145 hp.
Note that all-wheel drive versions of the car do not. Mazda MX-30 stands out for its door configuration; instead of the rear doors, hinged doors were installed that do not have handles, because of which they can be opened only after the front ones. As for the cost of a car, in the European market it starts from 33,490 euros
- Honda to phase out petrol cars in Europe from 2022
- Porsche Design reveals laptop with carbon fiber cover
- Mercedes-AMG One will receive over 1,200 horsepower
- Lincoln will not compete with German brands
- Bentley will be taken over by Audi