Mazda is testing a new crossover in hot AustraliaApril 4, 2019
The crossover was noticed in Melbourne (Australia) on testing, which was carried out without closing the camouflage model. This is supposed to be the Mazda CX-4. However, one should not expect his premiere soon.
The model was equipped with a left-hand drive. This indicates that they are testing it for another market. This was confirmed by a representative of the local division of Mazda, who noted that the CX-4 is not expected in the Australian line of the company. He also added that the only new model that Mazda Australia expects in the near future is the new CX-30, presented at the Geneva Motor Show in early March.
Like the CX-30, the Mazda CX-4 will be available with a 2.0-liter and 2.5-liter four-cylinder engines connected to a six-speed automatic transmission. Front and all-wheel drive will be offered. The SkyActiv-X engine, which will be installed in 2020, will probably be available.
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London
- Peugeot introduced the updated crossovers Peugeot 3008 and 5008
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new world speed record
- Diesel cars will disappear before gasoline ones