Mazda introduced the updated Mazda CX-3May 18, 2020
The Mazda CX-3, which debuted in 2014 for the first time, survived its first restyling, which brought new engines and equipment.
The compact Japanese crossover received a new 1.5-liter engine of the Skyactiv family.Its return is 111 hp. power and 144 Nm of torque. At the same time, buyers will be pleased with fuel consumption, which in the combined cycle will be 5.88 liters. per 100 kilometers with the front-wheel drive version and 6.36 liters. all-wheel drive.
Mazda CX-3 received a new body color – Polymetal Gray Metallic. Also, as a new option, the ability of the Mazda Connect multimedia system to communicate with smartphones thanks to Apple CarPlay and Android Auto can be noted.
In addition, an anniversary version will be released, which was created in honor of the 100th anniversary of the company. Such a car will receive rugs, head restraints, a key chain and stub caps with special symbols.
The updated Mazda CX-3 is priced from 1.89 million yen. Anniversary series will cost at least 2.65 million yen
- Isuzu has announced a new version of the D-Max pickup
- The network has revealed the interior of the new sedan KIA Cadenza
- Chinese brand Levdeo is preparing an electric cityar
- Porsche Panamera sets speed record at Nürburgring
- Lexus LX received a limited edition Inspiration