Mazda introduced the racing version of the new Mazda3 hatchbackOctober 2, 2019
The Japanese automaker showed the racing version of the new generation Mazda3, which Long Road Racing engineers were responsible for creating.
According to a press release, the new product was created in the United States in accordance with the requirements of international regulations TCR. The Mazda3 TCR hatchback is powered by a 350-horsepower turbo engine, paired with a 6-speed sequential gearbox.
For the first time, the Mazda3 TCR will be racing in January next year as part of the IMSA Michelin Pilot Challenge, which will take place during the 24-hour Daytona weekend.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web