Mazda introduced the racing version of the new Mazda3 hatchbackOctober 2, 2019
The Japanese automaker showed the racing version of the new generation Mazda3, which Long Road Racing engineers were responsible for creating.
According to a press release, the new product was created in the United States in accordance with the requirements of international regulations TCR. The Mazda3 TCR hatchback is powered by a 350-horsepower turbo engine, paired with a 6-speed sequential gearbox.
For the first time, the Mazda3 TCR will be racing in January next year as part of the IMSA Michelin Pilot Challenge, which will take place during the 24-hour Daytona weekend.
- Citroen Launches New C3L Cross Sedan
- Honda UR-V: updated stylish crossover with a coupe-like body
- Acceptance of orders for the new Volkswagen T-Roc Cabriolet
- Demonstrated updated sedan Volkswagen Lavida
- Updated GMC Yukon SUV passes a series of tests