Mazda introduced the racing version of the new Mazda3 hatchbackOctober 2, 2019
The Japanese automaker showed the racing version of the new generation Mazda3, which Long Road Racing engineers were responsible for creating.
According to a press release, the new product was created in the United States in accordance with the requirements of international regulations TCR. The Mazda3 TCR hatchback is powered by a 350-horsepower turbo engine, paired with a 6-speed sequential gearbox.
For the first time, the Mazda3 TCR will be racing in January next year as part of the IMSA Michelin Pilot Challenge, which will take place during the 24-hour Daytona weekend.
- Audi will begin to buy batteries for electric cars in China
- In Arizona will appear area without cars
- Ford Performance considers refinement of Mustang Mach-E electric car
- Sub-brand Corvette can get an estimate of up to $ 12 billion
- Great Wall Motor will build a BMW factory