Mazda has registered several new modelsJuly 16, 2019
Mazda has registered several names with the European Patent Office at once, including the MX-30, CX-10, CX-20, CX-40, CX-50, CX-60, CX-70 and CX-80. It is assumed that the Mazda MX-30 may be a new compact coupe.
The company has been using the MX name since 1991, when the MX-3 compact coupe was introduced, in 1992, the MX-5 roadster was released. Later, the middle-class coupe MX-6 was introduced, which, however, was soon removed from production.
If you rely on history, the MX-30 may turn out to be a two-door coupe with an engine, the volume of which will be from 1.5 to 1.8 liters. He may be the last model in the MX series, because recently Mazda decided to change the alphanumeric name to strengthen the brand. In accordance with this plan, the company will rename the Mazda 6 to Atenza, the Mazda 3 to Axela, etc.
- Key BMW and Mini models lose diesel engines
- Toyota suspends work at India plant again due to strike
- BMW is preparing for restyling crossover BMW X5
- 2021 Honda City hatchback unveiled
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz Metris gets new design and more options