Mazda CX-9 came under investigation because of problems with airbagsMay 8, 2019
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) is starting an investigation into the Mazda CX-9. The US safety regulator received at least four complaints of unintended airbag deployment.
Drivers claim that the left and right side airbags simultaneously worked in the car while it was in motion, but did not get into an accident.
NHTSA is studying additional information to determine if a deeper technical investigation is required, which may be followed by a review.
- Back to the Future car to be revived with electricity
- Tesla has cut prices for Model 3 in Europe
- Updated Buick Enclave unveiled in pictures
- Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat sold out
- Tesla sales increase 63% in California