Mazda CX-9 came under investigation because of problems with airbagsMay 8, 2019
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) is starting an investigation into the Mazda CX-9. The US safety regulator received at least four complaints of unintended airbag deployment.
Drivers claim that the left and right side airbags simultaneously worked in the car while it was in motion, but did not get into an accident.
NHTSA is studying additional information to determine if a deeper technical investigation is required, which may be followed by a review.
- 2021 Geely Preface flagship sedan unveiled in Beijing
- Songsan Summer copies the classic Volkswagen T1 minibus
- Hongqi unveils 1400hp Hongqi S9 superhybrid in Beijing
- Schumacher was taken from a house in Switzerland
- Mercedes-AMG unveils sports stroller