Mazda CX-5 received updated technologyMarch 27, 2020
The 2020 Mazda CX-5 will be available for order in the UK starting April 1, with prices ranging from US $ 33,000 for entry-level SE-L specs.
A novelty in the line is the cylinder deactivation technology for the 165-hp Skyactiv-G gasoline models. with manual gearboxes, as well as Polymetal Gray Metallic paint, as shown in the photo. Inside 2020MY, the CX-5 will change in the center screen, which now allows you to display the entire screen on the monitor.
“The CX-5 demonstrates how Mazda can create a stylish, superb SUV that can drive customers from premium competitors. The CX-5 is a sophisticated, practical and stylish SUV that provides the perfect balance in driving and handling, ”said Jeremy Thomson, Mazda UK Executive Director.
- Test drive Volvo V90 Cross Country
- The Germans named the best used cars up to 5,000 euros
- Ford is working on a new Megazilla engine
- Alfa Romeo recalls Giulia over brake discs
- Mitsubishi unveils Eclipse Cross PHEV