Mazda announces the end of Mazdaspeed sub-brandNovember 18, 2020
Mazda announced the end of the Mazdaspeed sub-brand.
Over the years, the Japanese automaker has produced high-performance versions under the Mazdaspeed brand. In this case, we are talking about the maximum variations in the performance of the Mazda Miata, Mazda6, and Mazda3 trim levels.
According to the portal dni24.com, it is known that the auto brand in question has recently existed only formally. The last Mazdaspeed model was introduced in 2013. At the moment, the priority of the Japanese company is the further development of a new generation of Skyactiv Technologies.
There is information that the automaker is currently undergoing improvements, and turbocharged power units are also used in many new models. This is a necessity in order to keep the performance of the vehicle at a higher level.
Recall that recently, representatives of the European committee, which specializes in conducting independent crash tests, presented the results of regular tests with the participation of the electric model MX-30 of the Mazda brand and the hybrid version of the Jazz brand of the Honda brand of the new generation.
- KIA expands Ceed engine range in Europe
- Peugeot starts selling Landtrek pickup in Latin America
- Drag racing: “charged” hatchback Mercedes-AMG A45 vs. Jaguar Project 8
- Big BMW “nostrils” will be available for older models
- Off-road limousine for parties built on the basis of Chevrolet pickup truck