Mazda 3 will be equipped with a turbocharged power plantJune 4, 2020
Such information was shared by a source who is familiar with price lists for official dealers of the brand for 2021.
Mazda is preparing new modifications for the Mazda 3. One of the main innovations may be the emergence of a turbocharged engine and all-wheel drive system. Such information appeared on the web on Thursday, June 4. Recall that the last time a turbo engine was installed on the Mazda 3 back in 2013. Then it was essentially another car, which in 7 years has changed very much both externally and in terms of technology.
At the same time, it is possible that versions with a turbocharged engine will become available for both the sedan and the hatchback. This was reported by one of the sources close to the price lists for brand dealers for 2021. If you build on this information, then all versions of the Mazda 3 with all-wheel drive will receive turbo engines. If this information is confirmed, then the new Mazda 3 can get even better dynamics and handling.
The foreign publication Motor1 sent an official request to the Japanese company about this, but the answer was never received.
- 2021 BMW M5 surprises with impressive design
- 2003 Honda Civic is sold at the cost of a new car
- Called the date of the start of sales of the new minivan Hyundai Custo
- Koreans have created a battery that will provide a range of 1000 km
- Images of a futuristic Suzuki car appeared on the network