Mazda 3 received an expanded set of optionsSeptember 25, 2019
Driver assistance features are now basic to all sedan and hatchback versions.
The fourth-generation Mazda 3 has been undergoing small changes in the market for several years. In 2020, Mazda adds a set of i-Activsense driver assistance features for all sedan options – previously this set of options was available only in the top-end models and on all hatchback trim levels.
Already in the base, the Mazda 3 2020 sedan of the model year now boasts a blind spot monitoring system, a warning of exiting the lane and assistance in lane keeping, adaptive cruise control and automatic emergency braking. Now the Japanese model is not inferior in equipment to its competitors, such as the Honda Civic and Toyota Corolla.
In the US market, the model will rise in price. So, the Mazda 3 sedan has risen in price by $ 500 and is now valued at $ 22,420. The next package called Select received an increase of $ 100 and now costs from $ 23,620, and the base hatchback has risen in price from $ 100 to $ 24,620.
- PSA confirms Citroen will not participate in WRC in 2022
- Under the influence of Greta Tumberg: Schwarzenegger increased the environmental friendliness of his rogue Pinzgauer 6×6 718 K
- The new BMW i4 will be more powerful than the “charged” BMW M3
- Ferrari will slow down the pace of lineup expansion in 2020
- The Chinese released a crossover with a fuel consumption of 1.3 liters per 100 kilometers