Mazda 3 gets high safety rating from IIHSMay 13, 2019
Mazda 3 Sedan and hatchback received a safety rating “Top Safety Pick” from the Insurance Institute for Security.
Mazda 3 successfully passed all crash tests, including a test with a small overlap zone on the part of both the driver and the passenger, and also received an “excellent” mark for the performance of the frontal collision warning system.
However, the headlights were not good enough for the top safety rating Top Safety Pick Plus. They were rated only “acceptable” for all available versions, including a complete set of premium.
- PSA Group 3Q 2020 Financial Results
- Flying car received the first road permit
- The unmanned car rammed the wall right after the start of the race.
- The funding will help the company expand its lineup.
- Volkswagen electrifies another SUV