Mazda 2 received automatic transmissionJune 24, 2020
Released at the end of last year, the compact hatchback got another package.
At the end of 2019, the Japanese automaker Mazda released a new generation of its compact Mazda 2 hatchback. Then the number of technical changes was more than the list of external updates. So, the car received a plug-in hybrid system in any configuration, while the most powerful of them – 90 hp, was equipped only with manual transmission.
Now Mazda has revised the configuration and added an option for the automatic transmission for the 90-horsepower version. Automatic transmission can be ordered in any configuration of the Mazda 2 – Comfort, Luxury and Signature. However, when buying a car with an “automatic”, the future owner should remember that the compact model begins to consume more gasoline and becomes slow during acceleration.
The cost of the updated Mazda 2 with an automatic transmission differs from a similar car on the mechanics by about 4,000 euros. Thus, the Mazda 2 in the Comfort version with automatic transmission is estimated at 22,890 euros. Complete sets of Luxury and Signature with a automatic transmission will cost already 26 190 and 28 690 euros.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos