Maxus D90 Pro Reaches DealersApril 5, 2020
The new version of the SUV with the Pro index will receive a diesel power plant.
Maxus will launch the new D90 Pro frame SUV next week. This became known on Sunday, April 5. The car has already reached the official dealers of the brand in China, and it will be possible to buy it starting from April 10. The classic Maxus D90 was equipped with a 2.0-liter gasoline engine with a return of 224 horsepower. The new D90 with the Pro index is equipped with a diesel engine. Its volume is 2 liters, and power reaches 218 hp. The power plant works in tandem with a 6-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive system.
The length of the car reaches 5,005 mm with a wheelbase of 2,950 mm. The SUV has modifications for five, six or seven seats. We note the rich technical equipment of the new D90 Pro. Among the safety systems, we distinguish adaptive cruise control, a lane control system and keyless entry into the cabin.
Customers will get heated seats, a multimedia system with a 12.3-inch screen and pre-installed navigation.
Pricing for the new product will be announced early next week. Now, for the basic version of the Maxus D90, official dealers are asking for 156,700 yuan, and for the maximum configuration you will have to pay 263,800 yuan
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system