Max Verstappen’s salary under the new contract will be 40 million eurosJanuary 8, 2020
Red Bull Racing Max Verstappen will be the highest paid Formula 1 athlete without a champion title.
Under the previous contract with Red Bull Racing, the Dutchman, who has eight victories and third place as the best achievement in the championship, received 12 million euros. But under a new agreement with RBR, calculated until 2023, Verstappen’s salary will be 40 million euros, according to Italian journalist Roberto Chinchero.
This increase in fee was made possible by two factors: the perseverance of Max’s father, Jos Verstappen, during the negotiations and the willingness of Honda to pay part of the salary of the rising star of Red Bull Racing.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network