Max Verstappen: We are waiting for new products from HondaApril 17, 2019
The best result of Red Bull this season is still the third place Max Verstappen in Melbourne. The Dutchman hopes that the team will add in the course of the season, receiving new items from Honda.
Max Verstappen: “From the point of view of points earned, we achieved another good result in China, but during the race there were not many events. To say that I am disappointed, it would be too, but at the moment we do not have enough racing pace, so we have to gain maximum points every time. The season is long and we hope to return to the fight when we receive updates.
We still can not start well. The team is trying to find the right settings for the Honda engine to start – we must add to this. In Baku, we are waiting for several new parts of the machine and engine, but serious updates will come later.
At the moment it is difficult to assess the alignment of forces, because so far not so many races have passed. In China, the pilots were fast Mercedes, in Bahrain – Ferrari. For our team, the alignment of forces remains open. ”
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published