Max Verstappen replaced chassisMarch 16, 2019
After Friday’s free rides in Max Verstappen’s car, there were problems with the fuel tank. The team chose to replace not the tank itself, but the entire chassis.
The mechanics of Red Bull Racing had to put a lot of effort, but in the end, by the beginning of the Saturday workout, the Max machine was fully prepared.
- Revealed cross-coupe Audi Q5 Sportback
- Porsche tests refreshed Cayman GT4 RS at the Nurburgring
- Hear the new BMW M4 Competition growl menacingly
- Photos of restyled Genesis G70 with unusual red interior appeared on the network
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration