Max Verstappen replaced chassisMarch 16, 2019
After Friday’s free rides in Max Verstappen’s car, there were problems with the fuel tank. The team chose to replace not the tank itself, but the entire chassis.
The mechanics of Red Bull Racing had to put a lot of effort, but in the end, by the beginning of the Saturday workout, the Max machine was fully prepared.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos