Max Verstappen: It’s great to start a season with a podiumMarch 17, 2019
Max Verstappen finished third in the Grand Prix of Australia and is pleased for the team and for Japanese motorcyclists – this is the first podium for Honda since 2008.
Max Verstappen: “To get to the podium, I had to outrun Vettel, but it was not easy in Melbourne. I am glad that everything has turned out. Then I fought Hamilton for the second place. It’s a pity that I was off the road, but it was unlikely that it affected the final result.
I am happy with the race. It’s great to start the season with a podium and fight with Mercedes. The team worked perfectly after the difficult Friday training sessions. In addition, I want to thank Honda – this is their first podium in the era of V6 engines. I’m glad for them! ”
- Carlex Design atelier unveiled the exterior of the new Land Rover Defender
- New Haval H6 will receive a hybrid power plant
- A motorhome based on the Hummer H1 SUV went on sale
- Genesis has decided on the date of the debut of the new crossover GV70
- Ex-Tesla employee will pay the automaker $ 400 thousand to reveal trade secrets