Max Verstappen did not have a decisive attemptApril 14, 2019
Max Verstappen qualified fifth in China. Racer Red Bull Racing dissatisfied with this result, because he did not have time for a decisive attempt.
Max Verstappen “I was driving for Ferrari and tried to act correctly. Of course, I could overtake, but in qualifying this is not done. As a result, I dropped out of the fight. Of course, I am not thrilled with this, but others someday will also find themselves in this situation. Tomorrow will have to overtake more.
I fought for the third position at the start, but could not pass the final round. Fight to win? I don’t know, but I will definitely fight for the podium. ”
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station