Max Verstappen: A difficult race, especially in the endSeptember 23, 2019
Starting fourth in Singapore, Max Verstappen managed to win back the position due to strategy and was pleased with the result …
Max Verstappen: “I am satisfied. Great race. Of course, at first everyone rode in a tight group and at a fairly low pace. Then I started to have small problems with the tires, so we had a pit stop. This decision was correct, because in the end I got ahead of Lewis. After that, it was necessary to control the wear of rubber and get to the finish line.
It was not easy to restart – the tires have cooled down. But overall, I am very pleased to be on the podium. It is always difficult to overtake here. It’s great that we managed to win back the position due to the strategy and earn a lot of points. I am happy to finish in the top three.
During a safety car, you need to warm up the tires, so it is impossible to relax. In fact, at this time you work more than at a distance. A difficult race, especially in the end, when Lewis pressed me. Great – it makes you not to slow down to the finish line. Positive pressure. ”
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon
- Elevate kit converts mountain bikes to electric
- Nikola Founder Leaves Company Due to Fraud Allegations
- In the US, began the production of electric buses that will help schools earn money
- Tesla will earn at least $ 200 billion a year from energy storage