Max Mosley: Mick has great prospectsApril 7, 2019
The son of the seven-time champion Michael Schumacher Mick has everything to make a successful career in motorsport. Having won the title in the European Formula 3, he hopes to repeat his success in Formula 2. He became a listener at Ferrari Racing Academy and this week debuted in the official Formula 1 tests. Ex-FIA President Max Mosley believes that he has a great future.
Max Mosley: “Mick has excellent prospects in Formula 2. In addition, he has a well-known surname, which can be both an advantage and a disadvantage. The advantage is that they immediately pay attention to him, but on the other hand, if he doesn’t become a star right away, he can be negatively treated.
In the future, he may well become a world champion. This has already achieved two sons of world champions – Damon Hill and Nico Rosberg, Mick has a chance to become the third. ”
- Look at the drift of an unmanned Toyota Supra
- Hyundai is preparing to debut new Custo minivan
- Rolls-Royce is preparing to introduce the first production electric car
- New Honda HR-V will debut February 18
- New Citroen e-Berlingo van goes on sale in late 2021