Max Biagi will try to set a speed record on an electric bikeApril 7, 2019
Voxan Motors, which was restarted in 2013, is preparing its Wattman electric cycle for speed records on a Bolivian salt lake. The team invited an experienced motorcycle racer Max Biaggi.
Max Biagi had a brilliant career with MotoGP and WSBK. Since 2018, the Italian is the face of the Venturi brand, the parent company of Voxan Motors.
Max commented: “I like new challenges. When my friend Hildo Pastor, President of Venturi, came to me with his plan and told me about the desire to set a speed record and the Voxan Wattman project. I, of course, answered positively. “
Max Biagi will try to break the record of Jim Hougerheid, who in 2013 accelerated to 327.608 km / h on the Lightning SB220 electrocycle. Voxan and Biagi plan to reach speeds of over 330 km / h.
Voxan introduced Wattman as the most powerful electric motorcycle in the world: 200 hp and 200 Nm. The electrocycle accelerates to 165 km / h in 5.9 seconds. Up to 80 percent of the batteries recharge in 30 minutes, the reserve is 180 km.
- Look at the pink Rezvani Tank with lemon interior
- Humvee hijacked from military warehouse found in Los Angeles River
- Lottery Winner Cannot Pick Up Chevrolet Corvette Won From Dealer
- Man tried to burn tires, but ended up burning his Mercedes-AMG
- In some places, the Tesla Model 3 interior warms up to extreme temperatures