Maverick Vinales: Yamaha will not catch up with Honda and Ducati in 2020September 5, 2019
The racer of the Yamaha factory team, Maveric Vinales, doubted that next year they will be able to compete with Honda and Ducati in the championship.
Since 2017, Yamaha has been fighting for victories only in individual stages of MotoGP and has won only six races in these two and a half years.
In recent tests in Brno and Misano, Vinales and his partner Valentino Rossi tested the prototype of a motorcycle next year, but were not too impressed.
“The new motorcycle will not allow us to reach the same level with Honda and Ducati in 2020. I can say that Rossi has the same opinion,” Vinales said in an interview with GPOne.
- A cat-dog car was put up for sale in the USA
- World’s first off-road Lamborghini Huracan announced
- Lamborghini Aventador successor to retain V12 engine
- VW XL1 or the rarest production car of the brand in history
- Connaught Type-D or sports new car with a V10 engine