Maverick Vinales: Yamaha will not catch up with Honda and Ducati in 2020September 5, 2019
The racer of the Yamaha factory team, Maveric Vinales, doubted that next year they will be able to compete with Honda and Ducati in the championship.
Since 2017, Yamaha has been fighting for victories only in individual stages of MotoGP and has won only six races in these two and a half years.
In recent tests in Brno and Misano, Vinales and his partner Valentino Rossi tested the prototype of a motorcycle next year, but were not too impressed.
“The new motorcycle will not allow us to reach the same level with Honda and Ducati in 2020. I can say that Rossi has the same opinion,” Vinales said in an interview with GPOne.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily