Maverick Vinales won the virtual Grand Prix of SpainMay 5, 2020
On the third attempt, Yamaha racer Maveric Vinales won the virtual MotoGP Grand Prix, which on Sunday took the virtual track in Jerez.
After participating in the traditional blockage of MotoGP for this format (in particular, the owner of the pole Fabio Cuartararo lost his chances of winning), Vinales returned to the group of leaders after a couple of laps, fighting with his brothers Mark and Alex Marquez, as well as the winner of the Red Bull race Ring Francesco Bagnaya.
In the middle of the 13-lap distance Vignales lost to Marc Marquez in a duel for third place, but he immediately returned him after the fall of the current world champion. And three laps to the end, first Alex Marquez, and then Bagnaya also fell, allowing Maverick to come out on top and bring the race to victory.
Alex Marquez finished second, 2.3 seconds behind the winner. Banyaya with a lag of 5.4 seconds closed the podium.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid