Maverick Vinales is the fastest in MotoGP pre-season testsFebruary 26, 2019
Factory driver Yamaha showed the best result on the last day of winter tests on the Qatar track. His fastest lap he drove for 1: 54,208.
With this result, he surpassed by 0.233 the previous record set in Loseila. In second place was the debutant of the competition Fabio Quartararo from the Petronas SRT Yamaha team. And in the first three he got two days in a row. The third line was completed by the tests of the current MotoGP champion Marc Marquez, joining the Repsol Honda.
Compared with the first two days of the driver has significantly improved the result, in fact, like his new teammate Jorge Lorenzo. His break with Marquez was 0.040, raising the Spaniard to fifth place. The fourth was taken by Vinyales Valentino Rossi’s partner.
Here, in Qatar on the Loseil highway, the first stage of the world championship in highway-racing will start. Training sessions will be held March 8.
- New BMW M4 convertible spotted at the Nurburgring
- Honda NSX has zero sales this year
- Atelier G-Power has modernized the BMW M5
- Spotted a prototype of the updated crossover Jaguar E-Pace 2021
- Tuners from Manhart unveil Mini JCW GP in iconic green