Mattias Ekström: I don’t mind speaking at the WTCRApril 4, 2019
Two-time DTM champion and world rally-cross champion Matthias Ekström didn’t rule out that he will soon debut in the WTCR World Cup, where this year an incredibly strong lineup gathered in the person of such riders as Ivan Muller, Gabriele Tarquini, Rob Huff, Andy Priol, Augusto Farfus, Johan Kristofferson.
The Swede, who left WRX at the end of last year, negotiated, but has not yet decided on plans for the upcoming season.
“I can confirm that I had conducted the negotiations,” Motorsport-Total quoted Ekström as saying. – But the decision has not yet been made – neither to participate on the full schedule, nor to speak at certain stages. I will not say: “No, I will not participate at all there.” I like this championship, and I do not mind getting off to the start. “
The new season of WTCR starts this weekend on the city road in Marrakesh.
- Businessman predicts Tesla worth $ 2 trillion
- Fiat Mobi city car has undergone an update
- Audi E-Tron GT RS will receive three electric motors
- Electric Porsche Macan spotted on tests
- Tesla Model 3 of Chinese assembly will be on sale in Europe