Matthias Extrem became the official Cupra racerAugust 28, 2019
FIA World Rallycross Champion, two-time DTM champion and three-time Champion Race winner Matthias Extrem will become the official Cupra e-Racer rider.
In addition, the Swede will be present at the upcoming Frankfurt Motor Show next month, where he will be introduced as the face of the brand. He is part of the Cupra electric racing team. Cupra unveils the world’s first all-electric Cupra e-Racer racing car. The model develops a power of 408 hp Its peak power is up to 680 hp. Cupra e-Racer accelerates
According to the company, e-Racer is just a prelude to the technological capabilities of the brand.
“Electric motors will be the foundation of the Cupra racing strategy. We will use Matthias’s experience in racing, ”said Antonino Labate, Cupra’s Strategy, Business Development and Operations Director.
Along with the Seat-owned e-Racer brand, the Cupra electric concept will be unveiled in Frankfurt.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires